Last Updated: 30th July 2018
This policy describes how I protect and make use of the information you give me.
If you are asked to provide information, it will only be used in ways stated in this policy.
Why do I collect data from you?
I gather and use certain information about you in order to:
- respond to your requests for information (e.g. a quote for video services)
- allow me to contact you while a project is ongoing
What information do I collect from you?
I collect the following minimal information:
- email address
- information pertinent to your enquiry
How do I use this data?
The data I collect is used as follows:
- To contact you in response to your enquiry, order, quote, special offer or booking.
- To give you access to content you have purchased that resides on my website.
- To record your agreement to the terms and conditions of my web consultancy services.
I will never use this data for marketing or promotion purposes without getting your permission in writing first (for example, to publish your testimonial for me on my website), or unless you have signed up to be notified about a specific offer.
How do I collect your personal data?
I collect and store minimal information via the following forms:
I will never lease, distribute or sell your information to third parties unless you give me written permission to do so, or I am required to do so by law.
How do I store your personal data?
The minimal information I collect is stored on the following data servers:
- PayPal. This is the password-protected online payment service I use for sales of my web consultancy services.
DATA SERVERS IN THE UNITED STATES
How long do I keep your data for?
Because many of my customers and clients work with me more than once, I do not delete data unless specifically requested to do so.
With whom is your data shared?
If you have any questions or requests for modification or removal of your data, you are welcome to email me at support[@]hdvideoagency.com